How much do you love this site?

ronaldroe

Super Moderator
Staff member
It's fun...perhaps a bit too fun to be professional. Not saying I don't like it, though. Not very easy to get around on mobile.

serlak2007

It's fun...perhaps a bit too fun to be professional. Not saying I don't like it, though. Not very easy to get around on mobile.

Yea, looks like fun project for portfolio. When I got to the site I knew what it will be about and still it took me about 20 seconds to figure out what is going on, way past 6-8 seconds it takes usual visitor to bounce.

Edge

Interesting and innovative - yes.
Easy to navigate - no.
Text heavy - very.
I'd say it errs on the side of trying too hard to be innovative at the expense of user experience. It feels like somewhere I would go for curiosity value but not for information.

bermuda

You have created a pretty beautiful website but I believe not many visitors will spend a lot of time to completely figure out how to find their way around it or understand what it is actually about. The title tag says nothing about the services or products offers and there are not some indexable content to view easily. Sure it is a cool interactive website but when you compare with the competitors' standard websites, you may contemplate doing some slight modification jobs.