how do i use a seo with a forum

mike2148

I want to make a forum what ways can I use seo to help my website, the main thing I want is my website to rank high when you search my websites name and when people search for certain unique question how can i get my website on top of the list

chrishirst

Staff member
the main thing I want is my website to rank high when you search my websites name and when people search for certain unique question how can i get my website on top of the list
Buy advertising for those terms or phrases and be the highest bidder consistently is the only way to make that actually happen.

Plus
I want to make a forum
When your forum [on some unknown topic] has been live and VERY active for about TEN YEARS is the time to ask about "rankings"

I want to make a forum what ways can I use seo to help my website
It can't, because it does not exist and will have ZERO content for a long time to come.

Dewlance

Content is king, If you will write lot of useful content with targeted keyword and content match with title then you can achieve your requirements.

jackluter

Forums are also one tactic in while doing seo , if you want to improve your backlinks and ranking in search engine your website then you need to give signature in your forums sites then it will come link backlink and it will help you