How do i advertise my webhosting business for free?

adkona

i have a webhosting business for a few months now and i just recieve enough customers to equal the money i put in to start the business. now i want to expand and get more customers. my plans are unbeatable, i am certain that if more people visit the site they will buy my hosting.

i cannot tell you the url otherwise yahoo will delete this question.

i want to advertise my webhosting business but i dont know where to start. i am looking for a free way to advertise my business.

about my hosting:
i provide more space and bandwidth then any other webhoster. my prices are extremely low and i accept paypal. there are myths that "cheap" webhosting isnt reliable but mine is, 99.9% Uptime. i offer 24/7 Support.

i already posted on diggs and ebay i don't knwo any other way of letting people know about my webhosting business.

ian

Administrator
Staff member
if you post on forums and members find you helpful, there is a chance that members may use your service.
Even if those members that you do help do not sign up, those pages are indexed in search engines, and your URL gets exposure to search engine visitors.
On the other hand, outright spamming of your site would result in getting banned and a bad reputation for your business.