Host for me?

Genius314

I want a good host:

- Lots of Space for a forum, animations, and downloads
- Lots of transfer for animations and downloads
- PHP, .htaccess, mySQL (and others if possible)
- $0-$10 per month
- Free Domain
- Lots of Email addresses and Subdomains
- NO ads
- No restrictions (or few) on how to use the site (theres nothing bad on it {except mild cartoon violence}, but i might want ads or sell stuff.})

I'm not sure if this is a lot to ask for or not. Either way...

SiteExpress

Feel free to take a look at my hosting, and see if that would suit you. In the mean time, I can get you a subdomain to play around on, if you like?

StephanieCordray

I think it's a lot to ask since you say you needs lots of... tehe, just kidding... However, I don't know what "lots of" translates into for actual space, bandwidth, etc. You really do need to have some idea what your needs are rather than a broad statement.

All the other wants on your list are pretty much standard hosting services so you shouldn't have a problem with those. Unless you get free hosting which requires that you allow such, you should never have to deal with any ads on your site but those you choose to place upon it.

Genius314

I'm thinking this is way too much, but i also need a host that requires very little private info (for privacy reasons). Mainly just email, username, etc.

SiteExpress

Good luck with it. Most hosts are going to want a little more information for legal reasons. Example: if you violate some law or something, the host can be held liable. I can tell you now, they are not gonna take the heat alone. They will want to bring you to court with them.

StephanieCordray

Any information you share with the hosting company, for their needs should be held private and not shared with any third party. However, as SiteExpress has stated, the hosting company will need that information in their records for legal purposes.

fairdoes

In the meantime, why not try it all out on a blog? It's free, no limits, can't do .htaccess, but when your site is set up you'll be able to rediredt existing visitors/members from the blog.

blogger.com works for me!:)

That's my 2 cents ...:D