High end dedicated server provider?

Q_d

Banned
Hello guys!
What is high-end dedicated server provider? I was suggested with http://sologigabit.com/ for dedicated server provider and they have High end information in their title. Is it something specific I should pay more attention? Please let me know.

DotSter

Banned
I don't know much about the company you have mentioned.
You know I'd advise you to use high-end dedicated servers from ServerPoint.com, RackSpace.com and SolidHost.com. These companies specialize in providing dedicated and VPS deals and provide quality support and many useful features for their clients.
What is your budget?

conductor

Banned
You may check Ahosting.biz dedicated deals as well, as they offer high-end VPS deals from their both datacenetrs in Charlotte and Orlando.

Guess it's spam guys? Must be deleted.
High-end dedicated server are available from HostWW.net. This comapy provides: Entry Level
Professional Series
Enterprise Series
Dual CPU Series
Dual Core Series
Windows Servers
Unmetered Servers.

Last edited by a moderator:

fizzy

Banned
You can find high-end dedicated deals among ahosting.biz offers.
They also offer to choose the configuration you need.

conductor

Banned
I think that Rackspace.com, Solidhost.com and Fastservers.net are high-end dedicated services providers, but going for their services you should be ready to pay.

ironmaiden

I'll tell you to read what others are telling in various web hosting forums, don't rely on the reviews given in the website those are basically for affiliate earnings. Just search in the forums and select one.

mogulia

Banned
Try visiting hqhost.net - this company provides dedicated servers since 2001, and I consider it as reliable. As I remember their dedis are unmanaged. Their pricing is not very high and they also have an option of custom server ordering.

webdazzled

Banned

Ahosting.biz is a good company. Their services' quality is very high, rare downtime and excellent support. - I join this recommendation.

ANNYY

Banned
I can't help mentioning DownTownHost.com as the company that provides high-end dedicated servers. They offer the freedom and flexibility to choose the best plan that fits the clients' needs and the ability to select the software they want to get installed on their dedicated server.

fizzy

Banned

I meant here, that some providers allo server customization for those who wish something more than it is provided by basic plans - the server hardware could be selected to provide exactly what the customer needs. This is done individually only.

conductor

Banned
One more suggestion..

What about Globaltap.com? Seems this company provides good deals for dedicated servers, I was only discouraged by the setup fee, but now I think it might be normal... considering the average dedicated servers price.