Hi all.. need some info. . .

angelbinky

I would like to know how I can add a graphic interface (and which one, maybe) to a webpage that would allow my visitor to upload some information about themselves, and their picture within a certain area of a page, and then upload it to my site -- like a social community.

Is there anyone out there that can help?? Or, perhaps steer me in the right direction so I could possible get some information as to how to do it?? IE: a tutorial?? of sorts.

here is an example of what I'd like to do.

http://www.networktherapy.com/TX/Austin-Therapists/

thanks a heap in advance.

angelbinky

Well, that's thing. I'm not sure. I don't know where to start. I'm somewhat savvy at this, but not enough to know how to do this. If I had an idea where to start, I could learn it.

chrishirst

Staff member
Ok so you do not actually have a website that you are wanting to add a GUI to, and really you are wanting to build a website that has this capability.

angelbinky

No, I have the website. I just want them to be able to add their info, a profile so to speak, with their information and picture. Once they've done that, I'd for them to be able to upload it to my site and be on the page.
Thanks

chrishirst

Staff member
So the question still stands regarding what code and what database do you have available. Without knowing what COULD be used how is anyone supposed to suggest a suitable solution.