Hey I need some help!

x__kel__x

Hey everyone!
Im new to web design and have just made a site in dreamweaver mx, thing is im having a few problems and wondered if any of u could help me!...this may sound very stupid to some of you...but how do i edit my site once its on the internet?

another problem is....i have forms on my website but the mailto: option just isnt working...does anybody know any good sites that could help me get my forms up and running?

ALSOOOOO....one of the links in my site isnt working, iv checked everything and i cant seem to find a problem....any ideas? :p

Any help would b veryyyy much appreciated! thanks!

DLPerry

x__kel__x said:
Hey everyone!
Im new to web design and have just made a site in dreamweaver mx, thing is im having a few problems and wondered if any of u could help me!...this may sound very stupid to some of you...but how do i edit my site once its on the internet?

You can edit the existing site with Dreamweaver MX, however I don't use it and cannot say precisely 'how'. You may want to check your Dreamweaver Owners manual for detailed instructions on how to use the software

another problem is....i have forms on my website but the mailto: option just isnt working...does anybody know any good sites that could help me get my forms up and running?

Without being able to see the form I can only give recommendations, however my first recommendation is do not use 'mailto:' . Instead, try for something a bit more secure - my recommendations are MasterFeedback - a free form handler, or MasterFormV4 - licensed multi-function, multi-form software.
Info on both is available on my website --> http://dlperry.com/enhance_website.html

ALSOOOOO....one of the links in my site isnt working, iv checked everything and i cant seem to find a problem....any ideas? :p

Can you tell us the url to your site, and indicate which link you are having a problem with?