guy, plz suggest what you dont like about my site?

ronaldroe

Super Moderator
Staff member
The graphics are really low quality. Especially the scholarships4moms.net ad.

I'm not sure what the scales have to do with the site.

The round borders look good, but not the background that shows up behind them.

I'm not a fan of the font in the header, and your navigation isn't readily apparent.

That said, the underlying code isn't bad, though you might want to move your styles to an external stylesheet, and consolidate the stylesheets you do call.

It's good work, just fine details that need to be cleaned up.

Mug

It does look like the site was set up purely so you could make money from advertising. You are better producing quality content and building up a community of people. Only when you are getting lots of traffic should you think about making money from it.

pos2011

i think you should consider to make a horizontal top menu navigation. that really helps the visitors to browse thorough your site

rwebber77

I have to agree with the majority here, not much I like about it. The fonts are not appropriate for a "scholarship" site, and you have no navigation. When a student finds your page, do you think they will just read everything and be satisfied? NO! A high school student looking for scholarships has a million questions (how do I apply? when is the deadline? who can apply? etc etc..) and wants them answered. My advice is to change that font, spruce up your header and figure out how to categorize your page of 9 paragraphs into something easy to navigate.

*Also, your corners are blue and the "jump" is interesting.