Google work at home affiliate program

moonheart

Google have launched home affiliate programs. Its a CPC affiliate network that means publisher will earn as per the product sale. I do not join to google home affiliate programs. If you know much about this program, please inform me.

mithu143

When its Google it must be offering quality. It has quiet impressive offers and has also started to catch up. :)

Goldstar

Banned
One of the easiest ways to make money from your website or blog is through Cost Per Click Programs ( CPC Affiliate Program ).
This monetization method is also called PPC Affiliate Programs or Pay Per Click Programs.
CPC and PPC Affiliate Programs work like this:
  • 1. Publishers subscribe to a CPC/PPC Affiliate Network for free
  • 2. Publishers will be given instructions on how to place the ads on their website
  • 3. Affiliate Network keeps track of the clicks made on the ads using embedded identifiers on the ad links
  • 4. Publishers get paid for every click that a website visitor makes on the ads

Regards,

Last edited:

dwighthoward

Work from home affiliate program

Hard workers can expect to make several hundred a day. It's easy to see how many of our members are now earning a good income working from home.

sitebuilder

Are you guys just talking about adsense, it sounds like that's what your talking about but adsense is an advertising program not an affiliate program although the difference is kind of cloudy. I already work with adsense, I just want to make sure Google isn't offering something new like Amazon does or something like that.