Google PageRank Update

Status
Not open for further replies.

ian

Administrator
Staff member
Looks like Google may have finally done a PageRank update, then again it may be temporary. This site is still not indexed, but I have others that now are showing a PageRank.

ian

Administrator
Staff member
could take three+ months if the last update was any indication of what the future holds.
I remember the days when the updates would happen every month.
But I guess google has valid reasons for doing things the way they are doing.

Imaruki

I just used the Search Engine Submission thing that came with cPanelX...it said it was supposed to get my site up their faster, but I see nothing yet.

zkiller

Super Moderator
Staff member
most search engines are more likely to index sites manually submitted. :shrug:

Excalibur

Hi. How can I find my website's page rank assuming that Google has already added my URL to its database?

StephanieCordray

I don't know if google has valid reasons for doing what they are doing... It almost seems to be that they have bitten off more than they can chew.

In the meantime, a couple of our sites have taken a huge upswing in link popularity on MSN and Yahoo, while those that were indexed by google haven't done anything new. Since yahoo and msn combined command a larger percentage of the searches than google, if not separately, I'll have to be satisfied with that for the time being.

zkiller

Super Moderator
Staff member
i can see msn growing in popularity for searches as it is set as the default home page on most computers.

Vivvy

i'm really thrilled.. one of my larger sites bumped up to a PR5 and its biggest competition moved down one to a PR6 ... muhahahhahahahahaha!

other than that, i only had things go up.. nothing came down...

Vivvy

Status
Not open for further replies.