Google Adsense Package

Chroder

Has anyone else received that little Google Adsense package with "tips" on how to increase your profitability?

Must cost them a fortune to send them out, made out of thick card and coiled together...

zkiller

Super Moderator
Staff member
cool beanz! :)

did it have any good tips or tricks in there, that you find might be helpfull?

Chroder

I haven't really looked at it yet. It's about the size of a cassette tape, so not sure how much info could possibly be in there :p

zkiller

Super Moderator
Staff member
hmmm... that's a pretty good sized package to be getting for free. there out to be something good in it... let us know what you find when you do take a closer look at it. :)

AainaA

Let's see.. google is hard on its A & M campaign, and the independent webbies are admiring its package?

At least its working somehow :p

zkiller

Super Moderator
Staff member
ahh... so most it is basically just commen sense. this people learn as over time anyways.

Chroder

LoL I haven't earned enough to have a check sent :p

That's why they probably sent it, "that pour soul is doing everything wrong -- send him a package".

zkiller

Super Moderator
Staff member
i am suprised people haven't sent me anything yet then... "this dude has owns 9 domains and hasn't earned a dime in over 2 years" lol :p

ian

Administrator
Staff member
I havent received any package yet, perhaps the postage would be too much to Australia.

AainaA

could just be a backyard thingy like Chroder says... could also be due to the budget constraints - no exports beyond the USA kinda thing

ian

Administrator
Staff member
Well I received an adsense check today, but there was no booklet with it.