Good PHP Real Estate script needed

sdnyc78

Hello-

I am designing a website that is PHP based and need a good real estate script for my site.

I want the script to allow users to upload images, property descriptions and contact information.

The script should allow for multiple property types (commercial, residential, etc) and it would be nice to also be able to differentiate between properties for sale and properties for rent.

I would also like a features list, so that a user can list properties by certain features (i.e property has a view, a garage, washer/dryer, pool, etc) as well as have a search feature that allows users to search for properties with these features.

I would also like the script to not be terribly expensive as I am on a budget :)

Does anyone have any recommendations for suitable real estate scripts? Thanks in advance for your help!!

rwebber77

The real estate market has a lot of tools already in place if you are a realtor. If you don't mind me asking, what are you looking to spend on this? Real Estate PHP is cheap ($40ish) and has the functionality you are looking for, but obviously you would need to make the front end your own.

Otherwise, there are a ton of real estate templates out there...just run a search.

bcee

I was looking for something similar as well. I will check out Real Estate PHP. Nice find rwebber.

leroy30

GorillaThemes does a couple wordpress ones. They cost money though but I have had experience with one of them and they are easy to use and customise the look of (well, anything wordpress is easy to customise!)

eProHosted

I hear phpsqlrealty.com is pretty good...

Also, We can offer several cheap real estate scripts that you may be interested in. Please PM us for a list of scripts and links.