Give me some advice on how to increase social activity for my blog

Davidcooper

Hi,

I'm the content manager of the blog of Wallace & Associates CPA : {Link drop removed}
and it is in a really hard niche. Barely any search volume on the keywords and barely any social activity.

Any advice on how to increase traffic and more importantly social engagement for this accounting and taxation blog would be greatly appreciated.
Thank you!

Last edited by a moderator:

GUDVH

Hi Davidcooper,

By coming to "WebDesignForum", you've just extended new audience reach to help your site grows. I believe you are on the right track to publicize your web presence, along with receiving helping hands from the good folks here on this website "WebDesignForum". Building traffics, receiving visits, and turning those visits into return visitors to an online establishment is every website owner's goal. It can be done! Continue offering great information, useful materials, and things people can find answers to their questions, make use of, and can take with them, overtime, you WILL gain that NATURAL traffics.

I do find your website: containing great information regarding U.S. Taxation, News & updates on new laws, and Wallace & Associates are the expert in the field people can turn to for helps. Great!

NOTE: Your "Client Portal" page's "silverlight plugin" does not load. Check it out, fix it, and maybe update your account login area more accessible 24/7/365 would help.

Sincerely,
..............GUDVH

Last edited by a moderator:

ronaldroe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Put on pants and shoes, stand up from your desk, and go find clients. Walk up to real people who own real businesses and hand them a real, paper business card. Then, proceed to convince them that you are a better option than whatever they're using now.

It won't drive 1,000 visitors per day, but it will encourage several people who actually need your services to visit your site. You can pull 10,000 visitors every day by marketing your blog to search engines, but it won't mean spit when not one of them actually contacts your company.

Though, I rather get the feeling you really aren't here so much for advice as you are a link drop.

Last edited:

chrishirst

Staff member
Hi,

I'm the content manager of the blog of Wallace & Associates CPA : {Link drop removed}
and it is in a really hard niche. Barely any search volume on the keywords and barely any social activity.

Any advice on how to increase traffic and more importantly social engagement for this accounting and taxation blog would be greatly appreciated.
Thank you!

Okay so HOW exactly is SOCIAL media going to help with traffic for tax accounting?????

So you have the WHOLE IDEA of marketing via 'social media' bass ackwards, you do NOT post on social sites to FIND your target audience, because that is 99.9% wasted effort.

You go find the 0.1% of sites where your target audience is ALREADY reading, THEN start promoting your URLs there, NOT your 'site'. Remember that there is MORE than one URL to a website.