Game News Website Review

andi01

Hello everyone,

I was just wondering if I could get some feedback on my website.

Some things I would like feedback on are....

- How the news feeds are layed out.
- Is everything easily readable?
- Improvements I can make.

http://nuggetpost.ml/

Thanks!

d a v e

looks like a gardening site: why a wooden background? the green and orange in the ship banner thing would make better colours

title is hard to read

why this » as a bullet and not a proper point? •

why make all the headings images? just use text with a background

kwoods

I like the arrows instead of the bullets... I think the bullets look too dark. Although I agree with everything else d_a_v_e said.

andi01

looks like a gardening site: why a wooden background? the green and orange in the ship banner thing would make better colours

title is hard to read

why this » as a bullet and not a proper point? •

why make all the headings images? just use text with a background

Ok, thanks for your input. I'll be making some changes.

Which title is hard to read? Do you mean the news headlines?

GUDVH

The site DOES NOT load!

And, btw, if you need people to type in extra extensions to view your web page, it's not your website. I believe your so called "my website" is a free hosting sub-page of the 3owl.com, and in connection to viglink.com.

When it's free, it's NOT yours! Are you trying to trick people into visiting your web presence just to earn a lousy buck with your "affiliation" sales with viglink?

Bad business!

andi01

The site DOES NOT load!

And, btw, if you need people to type in extra extensions to view your web page, it's not your website. I believe your so called "my website" is a free hosting sub-page of the 3owl.com, and in connection to viglink.com.

When it's free, it's NOT yours! Are you trying to trick people into visiting your web presence just to earn a lousy buck with your "affiliation" sales with viglink?

Bad business!

- First off, I'm not trying to scam anyone, web design is a hobby for me that I DO NOT plan to make any money off of. I'm just doing something I love, just like many other people on this forum.

- Second, I know its hosted on a free web host. I'm in the testing phases, i'll move it to a paid server later when im ready.

I'm not sure why people are having connectivity issues and I've never heard of vigilink but i'll investigate.

I think you should make more constructive comments rather than making baseless accusations.