Furniture Distributor site for review

cdiddy

Hi There,
We have recently completed the following site http://www.eurosit.com.au
It is for a furniture reseller in melbourne australia, please note that most products are not viewable to the general public if some pages look a little empty.

Any feedback would be appreciated.

Artoonie

I really like the layout, it's easy to use. Nice choice of colors. I really can't see anything wrong. It would be pretty cool to have that image on the front page be a flash movie, sort of like adobe.com, one thats spiffy but doesn't get in the way. Perhaps names for the furniture would make them sell better.

ian

Administrator
Staff member
Nice site design, but I think the furniture on the homepage would look more appealing if it was in color.

cdiddy

Thanks for your feedback,
a flash animation will be replace the image on the frontpage shortly so fingers cross it looks alright

Wingnut

love the website. my kind of look. i like the clean lines and clor pallette used. i would second the flash movie. something easy and clean, just a fade in and out of furniture images like you have would be great. you look like you do great quality repost later when you have it done i would like to see it.

cdiddy

Hi guys, just an update, we have now got a flash animation up online, please let me know what you think.

Thanks

StephanieCordray

I agree with ian but there's one thing I don't understand... why did you use such plain furniture in it when they have other pieces that would showcase better in the animation?

zkiller

Super Moderator
Staff member
i agree with stephanie on the animation.

the site as a whole looks very nice. good choice of colors, easy to navigate and very appealing to the eye.

i do have one suggestion though, that has not been made yet. i would suggest lightening up the text in the footer a tad. if nothing else, the words for username and password.