Feedback on new gaming site

rip

Hello all. I have just set up a new site dedicated to video games and would like some feedback on everything about it. I am still learning web page creation and html/css and the like, so any suggestions are very welcome.

Thanks in advance!

www.eyeongames.com

ian

Administrator
Staff member
Looks very good, the main thing I can suggest is the title looks like it takes up too much space, with too much blank space to the left and right of it.
Perhaps if it was EOG - with the eye on games, stay current stay informed, immediately to the right of it, so that the image was wider but not as high, it might look better.

AainaA

Looks good. I dislike the colour though - too earthy, not enough metal - since gaming is associated to that mineral. Otherwise its neat

rip

Thanks for the feedback!

I'm not sure that I want to change the background color.

However, I am up for suggestions on the rest of the color scheme.

Glad you liked the logo. I had others design it as I am a complete noob when it comes to graphic design!

Wynnefield

one of my recommendations would have been to rework the header, and it sounds like you already are doing that, so .... my other suggestion would be to add a bit of imagery with the gaming descriptions, i.e. perhaps a small image of the game or a character from the game with each article/review ... i just find too much "darkness" ...

jmho ... wynne