Feedback Needed: Improving the Design of My New Project - Benji Bear

Hi everyone!

I’m a young programmer currently working on a new project called Benji Bear (www.benjithebear.com), which is currently in beta. The idea is to create a fun and interactive way for users to send messages, gifts, and more through a character named Benji the Bear. I’m reaching out to get some expert feedback on the design and user experience aspects of the site.

Here’s a quick overview:

• Honey Drops: Our site uses “honey drops” as virtual currency (1 honey drop = $1). Users can spend these to interact with Benji, who can send messages, deliver gifts, or even post on social media.
  • Features: Users can send anonymous gift card codes, deliver good/bad news, send postcards, stickers, or flowers, and more. There’s also an option to create a profile page that can be shared with others for sending physical and digital gifts.
I’m particularly interested in feedback on:

1. User Flow: Are there any pain points or areas where the flow feels confusing?
  2. Design Aesthetics: Do the visual elements feel engaging and intuitive? Any suggestions for improvement?
  3. Functionality: Are the features easy to use and well-integrated?
I’d really appreciate any insights or suggestions on how to enhance the user experience and overall design. Thanks in advance for your help!

Looking forward to your thoughts!