Feedback Appreciated

bmccarrie

Hey nice job, simple layout, easy to use.

My only comment (and this really isn't a big deal) is the footer kinda doesn't really fit with the rest of the site. You've got these nice rounded off corners at the top with a nice fade going down the page the you finish up with a squared off block at the bottom.

Like I said, it's not a big deal but I would go with the same treatment you were doing on the rest of the site. Maybe use the same rounded off boxes that you use on the "Site Map" and "Quick Quote".

That's all I've got. Nice work.

AE7

Hey nice job, simple layout, easy to use.

My only comment (and this really isn't a big deal) is the footer kinda doesn't really fit with the rest of the site. You've got these nice rounded off corners at the top with a nice fade going down the page the you finish up with a squared off block at the bottom.

Like I said, it's not a big deal but I would go with the same treatment you were doing on the rest of the site. Maybe use the same rounded off boxes that you use on the "Site Map" and "Quick Quote".

That's all I've got. Nice work.

Great site...

I agree with bmccarrie... The footer is a little too dark and needs to be styled like the other menus so you achieve that uniform look that you will want on a site like that.

ian

Administrator
Staff member
The site looks good, but the text navigation links do not look spaced properly. Also I would not have the quote as a hyperlink.

jnjc

Thanks for the feedback guys, I am working on re-styling the bottom bar.

but the text navigation links do not look spaced properly

Could you give me a little more information on this.

Thanks again,
JC

suz

When I hold the mouse pointer over "repayments calculator" the last two links start going crazy and jump around.

jnjc

Thanks Suz,

I can't reproduce that, what browser/OS are you using ? Would it be possible to post a screen shot ?

Regards,
JC

suz

Hi JC I was on an 800x600 screen resolution using firefox on an eee pc (linux) so it's not like there will be many visitors using this, I probably should have waited to comment! The repayments calculator was just jumping around from being all on one line to being on two lines when moused over.

jnjc

Thanks Suz,

I want the site to work on 800X600. I must have changed the menu and not gone back to test on this resolution. I'll get it sorted.

Regards,
JC

jnjc

Just thought I'd drop you guys a line to let you know I've updated the site based on the feedback you left. It does look the better of the change.

I appreciate the feedback,
Thanks,
JC

zipman

Hi. On my browser, the boxes on the left are covering the left 1/2 inch of the body copy. Just thought you'd like to know.
Otherwise, nice looking site.

jnjc

Hi Zipman,

Thanks for taking the time to look at the site. What browser/screen resolution are you using ?

Regards,
JC

hawk12online

Site looks nice now, as said above; I wouldn't have the 'Quick Quote' as a hyperlink. Instead you could put a 'More testimonials' link underneath or alternatively link the title of the box (but keep it black in colour). Just a thought, nothing major.

Other than that, site looks great. :)

ian

Administrator
Staff member
The spacing between the navigation links for "lenders" and "testimonials" still does not look correct.

jnjc

Thanks Ian,

Are you looking at nfm.solasit.com.au or www.nofuss.com.au ?

The site went live and I've tweaked it since. I haven't updated the one off my main site (it was just for testing).

Apologies for not updating the thread. Are you seeing the same issue on www.nofuss.com.au ?

Appreciate you taking the time to look,
JC

ian

Administrator
Staff member
I was looking at the solasit website, the problem clearly looks to have been fixed now.

pingeyeg

In all honesty, I would not have gone with this type of theme being that it is for a professional mortgage business. The color concept looks a little amateurish. You were right to use the color blue, but not that shade of blue.