fave store?

shang26

Is it McDonalds? Jollibee? Burger King? Brother's Burger? Etc...

Mine is Brother's Burger because the beef there is delicious!

ian

Administrator
Staff member
I am vegetarian so dont really frequent those, if I had to chose one it would be Mcdonalds because they have lots of drive throughs.

suz

I try and stay away from them all these days but since mcdonalds is so kid friendly we end up there a lot just for the payground

Goldstar

Banned
McDonald’s, in my opinion, is the best. The crunchiest and saltiest friends. They are just so dam good. If I’m in a rush and need food quick and cheap, McDonald’s is always my first choice. How can you resist this Big Mac?

Regards,

mrandrei

KFC is my fave fastfood restaurant. They serve the most delicious chicken burger and coleslaw in the entire world.

ishie

My taste buds love Asian food, especially Thai and Chinese. Not a big fan of fastfood restaurants. I hate eating greasy, oily foods.

jaywebdev

Reading the title I thought any kind of store. And the first thing to my mind is my favorites apparel store :))

brothers burger? Sounds new to me.. Oh I guess that's not available here in states. So I'll choose burger kind! ;)

justrobin

I personally like McDonalds I love the taste of their chicken fillet, its one of my favorite foods, I like the taste of their cook float too.