Enlarging thumbnails on same page

esscue

Hi everyone

This is my first time posting here so I hope I've done so to the correct spot ... apols if not :eek:

I am currently putting together a personal webpage using FrontPage 2003 and am using a free CSS template I recently downloaded and am just re-designing a little bit here and there.

One of my pages will be a page containing a dozen or so thumbnails that I want to automatically enlarge on the same page (in the same area) rather than in a new window when the user clicks on them (and not by mouseover).

Unfortunately I am a complete novice when it comes to coding, html, javascript, css etc etc and even though I've found some simple javascript code to enter into the body of the html none of the scripts I've found have done what I'm looking to achieve (or more to the point, I haven't been able to work out how to alter them or apply them to do so!!). What I'm aiming for is something like the third box on the top row of the http://highslide.com/ website (the droplet) but for the life of me, and despite many attempts today, I have been unable to get it working (loads of debugging messages - which of course doesn't mean a great deal to this newby).

Does anyone know of how I can achieve something remotely similar and if so can it be explained fairly simply or am I barking up the wrong tree here :)

I'd be ever so grateful for any help received and really appreciate your time.

Sue
Tas, Australia

esscue

Problem solved

Hi all

Just a quick note to let you know that since posting I have solved my query using Image Thumbnail Viewer, but thank you all for reading and taking an interest in the problem just the same.

Many thanks again,

Sue :)