Domain/hosting companies

Southern Chick

Hi all

I'm just about to start up as a freelance web designer in the UK, can anyone recommend the best domain registration & hosting companies to go with for my client sites?

Last edited:

Nathan Joshua

Hello Southern Chick :)

The hosting company I use is Web Hosting UK. Their servers are based in Leeds, so every customer in the UK will have a fast connection to yours, and your clients websites.

If you're looking to manage your customers websites also(i.e. provide hosting). Then get a reseller package. Around £15/month or something.

Good luck, and big up Dorset! :D

Southern Chick

Hi Nathan,

Thanks for the tips there, nice one :) just had a look at your site & congrats to you coz you're obviously doing well. I've got a long way to go yet & many things to learn before I reach your standard of professionalism lol hopefully given time I will get there, I'm dedicated & determined, and most definately gonna give this my best shot.

Oh yeh, I see your from around my neck of the woods (well used to live up there anyway) I was a Gillingham girl until the mid 90's but now in not so sunny Weymouth (for my sins lol) Miss north Dorset & always get homesick when I go visiting!!

Thanks again for the advice :-D

chrishirst

Staff member
:D :D

Thi[c]k (as two short planks) Solutions. PMSL!!!!

It can be so funny when people who do not understand the English language and idioms name their "business"

chrishirst

Staff member
Oh and then of course their shills who are probably even more clueless are given "data entry work" to spam forums

onlinebusinessg

IBiscus Hosting has some nice packages. I have not yet tried the VPS solutions, but their shared hosting plans offer a good amount of features and space and are very inexpensive. I know for domain name registration that I have had success with NameCheap. I also have used GoDaddy without woe but some people do not like GoDaddy Service. I think they also offer some basic hosting plans.

perfectionsu

Following is the list of top domain hosting companies in India:
1 NET4INDIA.COM
2 REDIFFMAILPRO.COM
3 INDIALINKS.COM
4 MANASHOSTING.COM
5 NETTIGRITTY.COM
6 INDIATIMES.COM
7 LEADNETWORKS.COM
8 ZNETINDIA.COM
9 SQUAREBROTHERS.COM
10 VHOSTDNS.COM

tdilhan

Try HostBlast.net

I use hostblast.net. They have four packages to choose from. Cheap and good. No issues so far.