Directory submitter

phyza

Bernaldjoke please be little more specific of many directories you want to submit it and whats your rate?

specialk

Are you looking for a real person or a program to submit to directories for you. I think from what you have said it could go either way, if you can clarify this for us, we may be able to help.

jamesb

There are a number of decent software products which could assist you with directory submissions. Most of these products are semi automatic. Just search Google for "directory submitter". Alternatively you can find people on getafreelancer.com for example who will submit your site to a certain number of directories for a certain amount.

charlesefe

directory

Hi,
Directories submission is not a matter of software.There is a different between a software and human.If a human submit a website Google and any other search engines would know.The best way to submit your website is thru human editing not software because it will not provide enoughtraffic that you need.

ahk2chan

Maybe he / she is asking for a specific ones that you guys have used...

And yes, finding quality directory to submit to is the key from my experience.

lebay

actually for directory is no need software..
but maybe for use software is easier than manual.
But i suggest he/she can free cost for directory submission

workaholic

directory submsitter

Hi,
Directories submission is not a matter of software.There is a different between a software and human.If a human submit a website Google and any other search engines would know.The best way to submit your website is thru human editing not software because it will not provide enoughtraffic that you need.

Well, there are semi automatic software which helps you the process like auto spin your descriptions and URLs when you submit a website. This alone will saves you time. For a human, I think they do use this kind of software to help out with their process as well.

fluxerj

Go to google and check for the sub,itter but it doent helps u..because..submitting manually brings much PR

BigSlick

I've found through experience that trying to build backlinks too quickly looks unnatural and the search engines penalize you for it.

No sites shoot up in the backlinks at the rate of 200 per day when they start with 0.

Keep it slow and natural by commenting etc, you'll get your site indexed quickly and you won't fall into the google sandbox.

mithu143

Search the freelancing sites and you will find hundreds of them willing to work for you. Checkout GetAFreelancer.com, RenTACoder.com, Guru.com, Elance.com and Scriptlance.com for freelancers. :)