Desperate for a website design

leggomygreggo

Hi all. I just started a gaming site for a computer game that me a couple of friends play. I thought i would have more time to figure out all the web design thing but our member base has exploded and i really need a functional site. It doesnt have to be extraordinary just functional. Basically i need a site with a sick background that has my logo on it(already have these made). I also need a login function so people can log on and use the forum(yeah i need one of those too).One of the absolutely vital parts of the website that i need is a downloads function. I need to be able to upload things to the site and then have my users be able to download them. Thats basically all i need. If anyone can help it would be greatly appreciated.

shaneiadt

A few questions;

Do you have a site already? If so what's the URL.
Are you willing to pay for all this.
Uploading what exactly? Swf files?

Sounds to me like you'll need a CMS :)

mydesignbytes

Help is here!

Desperate for a website design

I know this post is old but if you are interested you can contact me and I can give you a quote. You can see my site at http://www.mydesignbytes.com and check out our prices. If you would like something real simple, then email me at [email protected] and mention this forum, I can do it cheaper then anyone else.

If you are looking for something totally free, then I recommend using Wordpress as a content management system. Makes things real simple to post, add downloads, and receive uploads. They provide hundreds of free themes. FYI :)

Last edited: