Custom Presentation Folders Question: Best Practices for Design and Material

kemiy

Hi everyone,

I’m in the process of designing custom presentation folders and would love to get some insights. What are your recommendations for choosing the best materials and finishes? I’m particularly interested in options that balance durability and a premium look. When designing custom folders, how do you ensure that the design elements like logos and text are both visually appealing and functional?

Any tips on size and pocket placement would be greatly appreciated. Looking forward to hearing about your experiences and any advice you might have on making the most out of these folders!

Thanks in advance!

AtlasCloud

Hi everyone,

I’m in the process of designing custom presentation folders and would love to get some insights. What are your recommendations for choosing the best materials and finishes? I’m particularly interested in options that balance durability and a premium look. When designing custom folders, how do you ensure that the design elements like logos and text are both visually appealing and functional?

Any tips on size and pocket placement would be greatly appreciated. Looking forward to hearing about your experiences and any advice you might have on making the most out of these folders!

Thanks in advance!
Hey kemiy! For a premium look with durability, I'd suggest using thick cardstock or laminated finishes for extra sturdiness.
And I prefer matte; finishes offer a sleek, high-end vibe, as well as gloss, which can make colors pop.
For logos and text, keep them simple and aligned; too many details can get lost.
As for size, standard A4 is safest, and pockets are usually best placed on the right for easy document access.
Hope that helps!