Critique my Splash Page

SLAF

Hi, I'm presently hired as a web developer for a company who needs a website revamping. My new boss wanted a splash page and this is what I did.

Any constructive comments who be appreciated.

Thanks.

SLAF

maquette02_splash04.jpg

krymson

It's really kind of vague... Theres no quick info a user can get other than a phone number... is there going to be info on what the company is about or is it just going to be a logo with a phone number?

The design is real simplistic but again you have to have some kind of content to have the visitor contact you.

SLAF

This page is like a redirection page, the user have to select either database center or technical furniture (those are links buttons). The idea is that by having this page, you know which section/language the person is gonna need to go to in a single click.

The page don't currently have any more information.

If I understand correctly, you're suggesting putting more information about the company inside the page.

Here's what I did to correct that. Your opinion on it would be appreciated. :)

Thanks in advance.

SLAF

maquette02_splash04.jpg

krymson

That works a little better, because not knowing what the site is about and who's going to be accessing it I couldnt tell you what to put on the page. If its an employee portal no need to have all that extra content, where as if you're having potential clients/customers or just people googling the industry they're more apt to stay on the site and convert to a customer if you have some content on there. That's all I'm trying to get at. If I want to purchase something from your company all I have to go on is that you're in some sort of IT work.