Complicated website questions

Artoonie

This is a hard question, but im sure a few webmasters on here can help.
I'm trying to make a youtube-like-formatted page: I want users to be able to submit images (not videos), the images to be forwarded to something (email, page) to be checked for review, once marked as okay i want the images to be posted on a page with a other images with a next page, previous page thing if there are lots of images, and i want the images to be rank-able (stars), i dont really care about comments, and i want the user who submitted the image to have their name linked by the image, and them to have a profile, nothing extensive, just an "about me" and "interests" type thing (sort of like forum profiles).
im not looking for specific code, i just need to know where to look.
thanks.

Artoonie

What language would everything be under? im pretty sure its all php, but i dont know for sure.
thanks for the site 8)

StephanieCordray

Well... that's just it... you could use php, but you might also want to look at javascript and cgi. I can't think of any ready made script off the top of my head that will do all of that without going into an intensive search. At first I thought maybe a php image gallery script but i'm not sure if they will do everything, especially the forwarding them for review before posted to the gallery.

Artoonie

Hm, well the forwarding to review isn't necessary, as long as i can have the option to delete spam images. I'll look around, thanks :]