• Accessibility

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Compatibility

• Website Speed

• Total voters

farida

This website is in French(sorry), but that's not important I hope since I only need some reviews on the design and layouts. So please, if you could provide some feedback/comments about anything you don't like will be appreciated. I am also expecting your suggestions.

www.tafriqt.com

Thank you

GUDVH

This website is in French(sorry), but that's not important I hope since I only need some reviews on the design and layouts. So please, if you could provide some feedback/comments about anything you don't like will be appreciated. I am also expecting your suggestions.

www.tafriqt.com

Thank you

I have no ideas of what the writings on your website means, but, everything looks very good. Monetizing it with adsense, okay. Looks to me like you are putting together a website for people to place advertisements?

Anyway, nice. I like it. Good luck..

farida

Yeah, it's a classified listings. I am glad you admired it. Thanks for the feedback.
Thanks

Note for the Administrator
I think it's important to send an email saying that someone replied to my thread. That way if I forgot the name of your website or forgot that I posted something, the email will remind me.
Just saying

ronaldroe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Note for the Administrator
I think it's important to send an email saying that someone replied to my thread. That way if I forgot the name of your website or forgot that I posted something, the email will remind me.
Just saying

Turn it on in your user settings under subscription mode.