Cheap Domain Name

ian

Administrator
Staff member
Well im not one to spam, but just wanted to make a post, so that this section doesnt look empty :p
I offer domain name registration services via my site http://www.cheapdomainname.com/ which is an enom based site.
So if anyone is looking to register a domain name, my prices are US$9.99 per year for .com/.net/.org/.info/.biz/.us which comes with free URL forwarding.

AainaA

cool... do you have all the stuff for managing domains? like in a hyper great control panel etc?

ian

Administrator
Staff member
AainaA said:
cool... do you have all the stuff for managing domains? like in a hyper great control panel etc?
The domain registration services I offer, the domains have a very comprehensive control panel in which to manage the domains, and of course all domains can be managed from the one account. The whole control panel is provided by enom.com

ian

Administrator
Staff member
Also AA, if you need to register any domain and you can pay via paypal, you can register them at my cost price, which is not much below the US$9.99 per year figure.

AainaA

Can't use paypal... though its being accepted in Malaysia, Paypal is still not being accepted here ... the irony of it... we have very strict banking regulatories... anyways, I'll keep you in mind {like as if I never did :p} and yes, it would be cool if you accept Western Union too

zkiller

Super Moderator
Staff member
western union.... bah... i just transfer funds directly from my account to others. :)

AainaA

i do that too sometimes, but the wire fee is exhorbitant here... as it is in Australia i believe

zkiller

Super Moderator
Staff member
ian, i need to register a domain... send me your paypal addy and any instructions i may need to do so. :)

[tab]

Opera/Firefox on Debian
Staff member
Is it a website dedicated to laziness techniques? Because I already wrote the book baby!!!

ian

Administrator
Staff member
zkiller said:
ian, i need to register a domain... send me your paypal addy and any instructions i may need to do so. :)
Just go to cheapdomainname.com and create a free account, then send me a pm with your login ID and also the domain name you want to register.
I can register it and push it to your account.
There will be no cost, I owe you for your help as a moderator when computerforum.com was started.

zkiller

Super Moderator
Staff member
ian, i opened a new hosting account for this project and i am getting a free domain with it, so this has been taken care of. i much appreciate your offer though! :)

zkiller

Super Moderator
Staff member
[tab] said:
Is it a website dedicated to laziness techniques? Because I already wrote the book baby!!!
i'll give ya a hint....

well, then again, maybe i won't!!! lol :D