Best Laptops for Graphic Designing

orangecopper

yep and thats the one i personally use too...its very economical and all others are costly compared to perfomance

cheers
Josh

ishie

Acer laptops are pretty good too. It's cheaper than other brands but still has good specifications. I'm currently using Acer Aspire 4520.

orangecopper

my dream is to get a MAC desktop as i hate designing on a Laptop, but the best one i could find is my XPS..

regards
Joshu

LouTheDesigner

I use my MacBook Pro 17" when I am lazy and don't want to get off my couch. But when I've not so lazy I use my 24" iMac. Both have 4 gigs of ram and I love them.

Lou

camilo.nevarez

it doesnt matter as long as yuor profiles are set correctly in photoshop or yoru monitor/video card settings ... and be sure to check in multiple screens.. thatsa laslawys improtsnat.

ian

Administrator
Staff member
might be no good for designing, but if I were to buy a new laptop, it would probably be a Mac Air, despite all of its limitations.

mrandrei

I would vote for Mac laptops, hands down! Wish I have the money to purchase one. I'm still using my crappy 3-year Acer laptop in graphic and web designing.

aracaris

ASUS has some really good laptops. I got one for $1000 with a 20 inch (diagonally) screen, 6gigs of ram, dual core 2.5 gigs (yes there are better processors out there, but they seem to still be rare in laptops, and either result in something much more expensive, and/or are paired with other hardware that isn't anywhere close to as good), and a really nice Nvidia graphics card. ASUS are pretty reliable, and this thing is built like a tank. Also has HDMI, so I think I may try plugging it into my TV sometime, and see how that works.

I do also like having a Mac around, I don't design on it, but I do test things out on it.

Dell is good for desktops (though I much prefer home builds), but I hear way too often about their laptops not being very hardy or reliable, of course I hear this a lot about a lot of laptops.

Last edited:

OnsiteStudio

Best Laptop

All the machines are made by the reputed manufacturers but the best suited for you can be decided only after you finalize the configuration and decided the budget.After that it will be easy pic:)