Another website...

belal_7mza

in the left side , u put large image , so if u split it to small pieces, i think the site be fast more than now

Snerdey

Hmm.. not sure if the home page needs to really launch anything.. also the about us page should not be Terms of Service.

Overall .. sorry, I don't really see "Bringing you game entertainment" the site is so new that there's no real content to review.

Menu -- I don't see that being a success. It's way too original if there's such a thing I think this site is just that.

Seams like you will have some cool things on the site soon. But, they are not there because the site is looking so cool.. they will be there cause the content is so cool.

Yes, you need your website to look great but somehow this layout is taking up so much room of the screen / page that there's not much room for content.

Just keeping it real..

BostoN

hmmm...

Maybe you are right...

I think that I will reconsider the concept of the website and see where it brings me. But for now I think that I will concentrate on putting more content on the website, cause that must be the most important thing to do right now.

Thank you for the feedback!

BostoN

Snerdey

Well, I hope I was not too forward. I just look at it from what I know works for people. It's vital to have great content and not to distract the visitor.

No need to scrub it.. just tweak it a little more here and there ;)

JayT

I clicked on your link expecting to see your site, but instead I was greeted with a page telling me that I'd have to click on yet another link to ENTER your site.

What is that? Some kind of initiation ritual?

I guess that's OK if your intended audience are the treasure hunter types that have been actively searching for your site and at long last... there it is. What's one more click? However, if I Googled a particular subject and your site was just one of many that was returned and you were hoping that I'd be willing to jump through hoops just to access your site... CLICK, Goodbye.