Affordable Web Design and Graphics

PCC_Australia

Hello Ladies & Gentlemen,

I have been working on my businesses website and have decided that some of the design that exist within my portfolio are a little outdated and old.

So for this month i will welcome any web job for a standard price of $20 and any logo or graphic job for a small fee of $3.

This is in aid to build an extensive portfolio for my business.

Post here if you are interested in taking me up on this offer.

PCC_Australia

Someones a little narky.

I didnt say i designed that layout did i?

Just to clear it all up. I used a vivvo content management system to get my business off the ground, if you are jealous that my site looks better then your nazi squandering trash, then please do not comment at all.

Cheers

kcool72

Someones a little narky.

Just to clear it all up. I used a vivvo content management system to get my business off the ground, if you are jealous that my site looks better then your nazi squandering trash, then please do not comment at all.

Cheers

^Haha.

You ripped the other site. Plain and simple. Get original.

athomas

Someones a little narky.

Cheers

So if you're a developer why use a CMS?

hoax

Btw, did you even pay a license for the Vivvo CMS you're using? I'd bet my 2c you're using a nulled copy...