10 volunteers needed badly...

liydjw3

I have a website which has just been launched (see 'sell' of my signature). It's basically a broker for buying and selling websites. The problem I am having at the moment is that I only have one website to sell. I think the problem is that people want to sell their site and go on my website but only see one site listed and think 'well it wont get enough views'. This might be true. This is why I need 10 volunteers!

I assume that most people on this forum have a website or domain. I need 10 volunteers to go on my website and list their site (free of charge of course). This way it can show other potential sellers that other people are listing with my site.

Even if you don't want to actually sell your website or domain you can reject any offers people give you for your website or domain.

In my opinion everyone wins in this situation, you get to link your website on mine for free (everyone loves a bit of free advertising) and also you get complimented with any offers that you get which you can accept or reject. I will of course make my website more active.

This is only one method I have thought of to get my site going. Any other ideas please let me know.

Thanks in advance.

LIYD

If you are seeking a long term solution, this certainly is not the best of idea's

Contact me and I'll give you some inputs on how to promote and market your site ethically to achieve success in the long run