Moving away from FrontPage

RVS053063

I have a website that I built in FrontPage. My hosting company is going away and I need to move the site however other hosts don't support FrontPage extensions. What are my options for moving this site to the 21st century and is the port clean or does it take a lot of effort? Thanks.

graciasmith

Could you please let me know which platform you are currently using?

Moving your website from FrontPage to a modern platform is definitely possible and can be done with relative ease. Here are a few options you can consider:

You can manually transfer your website content from FrontPage to a new platform. This involves copying and pasting text, images, and other content from your FrontPage website into a new website builder or content management system (CMS) such as WordPress, Wix, or Squarespace. While this method requires some effort, it gives you complete control over the design and structure of your new website or you can use a Website Migration Tool.

And the last option, hire a professional one. They recommend the best platform for your needs, and handle the entire migration process for you, ensuring a smooth transition to the 21st century.