LOCAL SEO QUESTION

kemiy

Hey guys

I was just wondering what your thoughts are about situation

I own a small gym and am looking to create back links to the website.

Now the local yacht club (~3000) members has approached me to be the “preferred gym” of their club meaning being printed out on their brochure and listed on their website in exchange for $1200 AUD

I checked their website on similar web and seem to have good traffic (definitely more than me)

My question is even though they are different business will that increase/ improve our local SEO?

kemiy

Hey guys

I was just wondering what your thoughts are about situation

I own a small gym and am looking to create back links to the website.

Now the local yacht club (~3000) members has approached me to be the “preferred gym” of their club meaning being printed out on their brochure and listed on their website in exchange for $1200 AUD

I checked their website on similar web and seem to have good traffic (definitely more than me)

My question is even though they are different business will that increase/ improve our Local SEO Company?
thanks in advance for any help

Centraal89

I would look at it from an ROI point of view.

Without knowing how much a monthly subscription is to your gym I would use $50 a month as an arbitrary amount.

This means a new gym member will pay you $600 a year. So if it results in two new membrs then you have your money back. Any more than that would be profitable.

Maybe offer a first month discount for their members so you can track who comes from the golf club and track your ROI.

Thanks!